Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Guilty

It has been guilty for many days since that happened
I cannot mention what I have done, cause this will make somebody get hurt
Not just hurt, but this might kill somebody too

After I make that lie, I didn't get to have good sleep
Nightmare all around
This is not a bad lie actually, it is just for our good sake

Trust me,
I lie to you is to make sure everything going to be fine between us
It is for your own good too
May be this will be unfair for you, because I never give you the chance to choose at all
But I'm sorry, this is the best I can do

Telling lies are really suffer
Especially you have to use the lie everyday
none stop....

Anyway, I believe that God will understand why I tell lies
this is the only way....
God bless~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment