Friday, August 7, 2009

Pillow Talk + DiGi Campus

Last night I had 30 mins of pillow talk with my roommates. Both of them already become my wife and I already become their wife too.
Before that 'special' event, we went to Menara (our lecturer's office) to hand in our homework which she gave to us that week. While my roommates went along to hand in their group work together since both of the lecturers' office are in the same floor.
After I put my homework into the box provided, we went to the other side of the part of that floor to hand in their group work. But the moment we step into the place, we went out immediately because it was so so so so so so dark in there and all of us are scare of dark. Is really scary in there.

After the 'mission', we went back to our room to continue our pillow's talk. We talked about our life last time when we were in primary, secondary, until now. We even share whether we meet somebody that we admire~~~ (is just admire yea, not like yea) Share things by hearts, share to each others, really relax and happy that time.
That's why I always said sharing is the most important thing and happiest thing, but you guys never believe me.
I never expect that my roommate and I will be this close because when I look back to my memory last time, I wasn't that close with them and I thought that I can't mix with them easily, mana tau, I did it~~~

DiGi campus is here~~~

is unbelievable and I was really excited yesterday to apply another DiGi number.
is not expensive actually cause is only RM10 then you can get a sim card which already include RM10 in the sim card.

I said it is really worthy is because after u have make call after rm2, the remain calls are all free each day~~~
so I decided to use it when I wanna to call someone who is using DiGi too.
and when u sms to you friends and family, you don't have to pay anything... is free~~~

this is my new number, but no need to save la, cause I will be very very very seldom on using this number de.

Happy always, think positively~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment