Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Listener + Friends

I have been being a listener in this University since the day I step into this campus. I know that I might be not as good as professional counselor, but I can make sure one thing which is I can guarantee that you will feel much more better after you tell me your true feeling.

I have to admit that I love to dig people's true feeling and like to gossip around, maybe this is the way for me to release my stress or maybe you can just call me as 38. Honestly, I believe that everybody does 38 before, just 38 is normally gal's hobby, so this is not my fault for being 38 too.

Friend...
What does friend mean by??
I have been thinking this question for long time especially starting to sms him and he starting to sing songs to me almost every night although both of us were far far away from each other.
I know that it is not fair for both of us to continue this kind of relationship, but I like this kind of feeling and I can do whatever I like because nobody can control me here.
Definitely you understand that I love freedom so much, and nobody can control me on doing something. I will do whatever I like to make myself happy and I'll not going to build my happiness on others, so don't worry~~~

Recently I have some problems here:
  1. Eat not more than RM5 per day after I back from holiday to cut cost...
  2. Hardly concentrate on my studies
  3. Too many assignment to do
  4. Sleep too much but still difficult to be alert
Trying to give some reward to myself later if I can finish my C++ today~~~
Wish me all the best~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment