Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Student Card + Sleeping whole day long

Finally my student ID card is out and we have to wear it when we are in the campus.

I don't mind to wearing it all around or every corner in the campus, but I mind when the picture of mine is not nice.

Yeah, I know that I'm not nice already but the camera man should take the picture more nicer so that at least I look better in the picture ma...

My face ady very big like big biscuit in real, somemore they want to make it wider o...
I really ==|||
nothing to say lo, the card is already out, I got no choice to choose at all. suan le ba~~~

Don't know why this few days keep on sleeping only... Sleep dunno how long ady but still very sleep, maybe is because lack of oxygen in brain...
After today's kokum, I went to sleep again...
Now still blur blur o..
hahax

anyway, I live happily here, I know how to take good care of myself.
Thanks for those who always care about me and ask my condition here.
Really appreciate your concern o..
muacks, love you all so much o...
^^



No comments:

Post a Comment