Friday, January 8, 2010

Guilty + guilty + guilty =(

i think today will be the most evil day for me, or maybe you can say that i have been acting like a devil today.
i'm really so so so sorry on what i have done today.
i know that i am been very selfish today, i'm sorry.  except for apologize, i got no idea what i can do already.

there was a class today that we need to have 5 persons in a group.  i smsed woh and siva whether they want to join me anot, since syn wei had decided to join others group.  at the end of the class, i was decided to join sim sian, shin yi, evangeline, and jing moon that group, which i have to say frankly that i'm not satisfied with that group (sorry for those terasa),  i tot all others have already with 5 of them in a group so i didnt search for any other group to let me join.

then afif called me to ask me to join him. i wasn't in the class that time, i was in my hostel and it is inconvenient to decide whether i can dumb the first group i join to join afif.  cause i have the responsible to fulfill the place of mine if i switch from a group to another group.  and i was guilty to make that kind of decision too.
i told YT about this, he asked me to switch if i able to for my own good.

then during evening class, siva smsed me again and offered me to join their group.  this time i was confuse and stress up.  i dunno what should i do and finally i told evangeline and jing moon about this.  both of them are okayh with my decision and they dont mind if i switch from their group to another group.  then i told shin yi about this and she understand my situation.  the last member of that group, sim sian.  shin yi helped me to tell her that i will be switching group and she said she is okayh with it too.  
so i found one group member for them then i joined siva, veron, yu jin, and chris that group.

i joined them with a very evil heart and i can't believe that at the end i will make such cruel decision.
well now everything had happen and if they want to blame, i dont mind if they blame me.  because i have to admit that i'm wrong.  i shouldnt be that selfish to jump out from a group to another group.

well, to evangeline, jing moon, sim sian and shin yi, if you all can't forgive my action, please dont forgive.
i'm really really sorry.  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment