Sunday, September 30, 2012

Unemployed

And so I'm officially unemployed.  The funny thing is my part-time job as tuition teacher is able to make me feel exhausted especially when I have to repeat so many times in explaining Mathematics.  The good thing is I'm willing to explain because I love to teach Maths, and I will be proud if they can score in Maths too!

I'm now everyday facing the same routine.  
Wake up
Exercise
Bath
Breakfast
Housework
Lunch 
Prepare for the night tuition
Nap
Exercise
Dinner
Tuition 
Sleep

Really is not the life that I ask for when I was young.  I wanted life that can really fully utilized and life that I can earn lots of money but at the mean time I still have lots of time to do my own stuff.  But now seems I need more experience to achieve what I want.  

It was Friday and I received a phone call that telling me that I'm unable to continue to work in the company as because the company's problem.  I was super duper sad...  Cause I didn't get to say good bye with most of the colleagues.  Sigh...  I have to smile and say I'm fine although I was super sad.  (tears drop)
Nothing else I can do but recharge myself by having positive thinking.  
Now I'm free and can concentrate to do things that I want.  Guess this is the only thing I can make myself happier. =D

Yet, I got offer from my ex-colleague.  She asked me to become baby sitter of her son for a week.  Nice!  I like children and is time for me to 'torture' them. =p  Maybe I can get a job of being a Kindergarden teacher!

ps: went to worship hall just now and surprisingly met one of my students. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment