Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Raining Day >.<

Sleep nearly 12am last night after Yi-Tsiang called me.
I was so tired until I got a moment got no idea what was I talking about to Yi-Tsiang.

Human being are always like that, like me, I was very very sleepy but don't want to sleep.
When we got something that we can get it, we will choose not to do it. Funny huh??

Woke up at 6am this morning, then started to study C++, until now I got no idea what is it all about. Why am I that stupid?? really got no talent in computing. =.=
Then my roommate went to MegaLab to take bath.
.
.
.
Rain came suddenly, and my roommate still out there havent back room. This worried me, because I found out that she didn't bring her cellphone and she didn't bring umbrella along.
No choice, I bring her umbrella and Ian Qiu's umbrella along to pick her up.
The journey from hostel to MegaLab need around 5 to 10 minutes.

Oh my God!!!

It is so cold out there especially when I walking to pick her up.
Rain + Wind
I was shaking of cold...
I can feel my mouth was shivering...

When I back hostel, I cough nonestop. but luckily I didn't got cold...
strong le weyh~~~
I'm always that strong la weyh~~~
hahahax

No comments:

Post a Comment