Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm OLD

When I am too boring or nothing to do or when I am too free,
I will think about everything in the past. 

People said when you started recall back all the memories from the past means you are old.

I think about the past recently and is this mean that I am getting older?

Can’t believe that this few days after I went out with friends on last Sunday,
I only went out with my MEI MEI!

Never think to spend my holiday just like that.

My only hope now is waiting Joe to come back, hope to go Sungai Lembing. 

Very paiseh, as a Kuantanese, I never climb Sungai Lembing Hill before…

Then KARATE KID!

Wanted to watch this movie since CNY,
and 10th this movie will available in cinema!!!

Oh…

Suddenly miss the moment in hostel…

That I can sleep when I tired…

1 comment:

  1. "People said when you started recall back all the memories from the past means you are old."

    WHAT. LOL~ It's not old lah. You're just getting matured. When you really that old, I don't think you can recall that much. Haha...just joking.

    ;D

    ReplyDelete