Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nonsense

I’m in grandma’s house now alone with grandma. 
I offered to fetch her home since I’m the only free person at home. 
Well, is okayh because actually there is no different staying at home or staying at grandma’s house.

This few days I was waiting actually. 
Well, I am not ready to tell what I’m waiting. 
Sometimes I think that I’m too free and too boring and cause me have this kind of feeling. 
How stupid am I!

This few days really very boring, friends are all so ‘busy’ until we got no time to go out at all. 
So I have to spend my time with my family and alone. 
What a pity…
Left one more month then I have to go back to the place where I should go.
Although I have 100% of unwilling but nothing can change that.

So anybody, I’m so free after Saturday, so please date me out yea~

No comments:

Post a Comment