Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year Resolution

A friend wished me Happy New Year and of course I wished back, then the next text he sent was what's your new year resolution.  I told him that I don't have one because it is not my habit to state NY resolution.

Stating NY resolution is a good thing and good habit but I don't understand, why people set their new year resolution on first day of every year?  If a person doesn't even have commitment on doing something, is stating new year resolution still useful?

For me, I never do things that I set to do, I only do things when I want to do.  I don't have the determination and commitment to do something everyday or do something to achieve the goal that set.  I can't, and I don't know why.  I know you might saying that I never really do something seriously or with determination.  I tried before, non of my goal achieve, because I am changing everyday, I rather do things I like at the moment than setting myself a goal on doing things I dislike currently and I enjoy after I suffer.  Well, I thought of that too!  Suffer at the beginning just to get the success and happy ending, but sometimes I don't get the luck and I prefer to enjoy from the beginning until the end. =)

After that my friend (back to the first paragraph) said I should have aim for a boyfriend in this year, no more increasing weight and etc.  Haha, I am not desperate to find a boyfriend yet.  I still enjoy my life now, I don't have to care others feeling and anything I like, so boyfriend definitely not going to be in my 'wishing' list.  Haha.

Anyway, I still have something in my mind.  I don't think I have to share among others so I will just keep this myself as secret.  =p



No comments:

Post a Comment