Monday, October 20, 2008

Doggieeee~~

Most of the people in the world like dogs... But do you ever seen such big dogsss??
Here they are...

Just imagine, when u bring a dog that it has double size of yours... Difficult to ask him to go into da car too... hehe

Scary, somethings I guess... Cuz I never seen such big dog...

Luckily that person in da picture is tall enough, if not, I think the dig will be taller than him

haha, the dog is almost same size as the horse... haha... but if the man ride on da dog, will da dog run faster than the horse??

I bet that the dog still can run very fast, n he feel nothing if that little gal ride on him... haha

OMG, be careful lady. Cause he will make u fall down...




I wonder if I have the same size of dog like those above.... I think I will be very very proud.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment