Thursday, October 9, 2008

So Fast

Time pass really very very fast, I only realize that our Graduation Night is coming. And it will be held on this Sunday. OMG.

I didn't really prepare for this Graduation Night. I didn't go buy dress, cause I feel that if 1 GN 1 dress is very costly and waste lots of money. So I decided to wear back last year de. I have been asking around that any 1 still remember what am I wearing last year. Thank god, no 1 still remember what I wore last year... Yeah...

Since I no need to buy GN dress, shoes, so I spend most in make up thing... Yup, for your information, I seldom make up, and I don't like to make up. But do you know that the GN de ticket is really costly. It cost me RM50. Not cheap man. Okay, of course you will say dinner at Hyatt sure expensive de lar. that's why I bought the ticket lor... So since I pay so much in the ticket, why not I make myself look nice on that day... haha

Actually I never see how I look like after I make up. Maybe after I did this, I will look weird or I will look like monster... LOL... haha.

Wondering all how my friends will look like on that night. Sure all of them will look very different from what have I been seen them for this year....

1 comment: