Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fishes

Today I went to 'Wan Fo Dian' with Harn Wei, Harn Jean (Harn Wei's sister) and Yun Chian. Harn Wei pick me up at around 10am, then we go 'da bao' vegetarian from the RM2 restaurant.

Then we go to Yun Chian's grandmother's house to fetch her to the destination....

(talking crap... haha okay back to the topic)

After lunch, I need some rest, so Yun Chian and I went to see fishes at there...

Here some pictures on the fishes...




Do you see this paip?? When Yun Chian and I shape it, all the fishes will swim into the square that shape by the paip...

Do you see that inside the square there's lots of fishes...?

See??





This is the biggest fish that I can find there... She is very big and her colour is nice...



The black colour fish...

p/s 1: for those who want to study at 'Wan Fo Dian'. please consider it probably, cause the library in there only will open on Saturday... today we have to study at the place where normally the prayers take their meal there.... haih...

p/s 2: there are also some dogs (3 dogs), Harn Wei and I even go to touch a dog... love them so much... hehe

Good Night

1 comment: