Saturday, October 18, 2008

Graduation Night 2008 In Hyatt

Yahoo... Hyatt here we come...
Hyatt is the place that all of us (upper sixers) dream of...

On 12th of October was our graduation night who organize by the lower sixers...

When we reach there, the 1st thing that we saw is this...

So we decided to take picture with him...

Haha... nice hor this car...

Here is some picture that I take with other

I have no idea why Wei Lam suddenly stand behind of us... so weird

Ee Loe n I, she suddely grab in to take this pic... But still she snap it, both of us look pretty... haha

Jern Foong n I, I asked him to be serious... If not... (look downward...)



Big different in this two pictures... (up n down)


Joe n I... He always give that look... I wondering he got make his eyes bigger when he take photo, cause he eyes like going to jump out... lolzzz

Phei E n I. She looked pretty that night. I dunno why she keep asking is she look like an aunty... Maybe got someone said that she looked like an aunty... haha

Kee, he looked so handsome that night... He even be the downtown boy in da uptown gal song...

Guess who is the main in this picture... is da paper holding by kee... the paper was paste by all upper sixers ticket... the purpose to do is to make those lower sixers blur blur... and we success.... yeah... haha

blur blur,.... but i think u all can guess who is in the picture...

5 pretty gals... oppsss no more gal, but laddies... haha 5 pretty laddies...

Actually I was taking photo with Minting, but suddenly pop up Kee n Yi-tsiang at the back of us... really LOL...

Funny looking... haha

I think that's all for the pictures... actually I have alot, but some of them is capture by using wei hong's camera which a picture need 3MB de space... I need to wait very long time to upload those picture that capture by him.... aaaaaaa I lazy lar... so that's all for this post....

Good night all...

p/s: all of you looked great that night... all are beautiesss n handsomessss... (honest de) hehe

1 comment: