Sunday, October 12, 2008

Study Group

Leong, Jun Yan and I went study at TC as usual. We always have our study group at there whenever we are free or when we 'ponteng' our school. Normally, only three of us will study at there, but sometimes my friend, XXX and Joe will join the study group. [just sometimes, okay]

But things doesn't go so well. Last time, when I ask my friend, XXX to join our study group, she will definitely very happy to join. Cause she said that she will sleep and watch television program at home. So whenever we have study group, sure I'll ask her to join us. At that time, she had the spirit to study. Although she didn't study for a very long time with us [I also didn't study for a very long time, hehe] , but at least she try her best, and she did study.

But now she seldom join our study group liao. Got one time, she only come study for 1 and half hours. In the morning, she didn't follow our car to TC [Leong always fetch us to TC, haha] , so she asked her daddy to fetch her there. But later when Joe reach there, just want to chit chat with us, she 'ambil kesempatan' to ask Joe to fetch her back... Haih, as a friend, I also don't how to advise her. Because when I give her advises, she will give me a not happy look.

Haih, now I oso do not know how to talk to her liao. Althought the relationship between both of us still like usual, but I... haih, very difficult to explain here...

I did try tell Joe not to be like that [means that fetch her back whenever she ask for it] but he never want to listen to me. For your information, Joe never listen to what I said. He always do the opposite thing that I tell him.... Haih...

By the way, study group is a very very good idea if you find out that you have difficulty on study by youself at home alone. Haha, trust me.

5 comments:

  1. I know who's the XXX you meant. Haha! Keep haih-ing and you'll get old in a faster rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whenever i got old, I still younger then u

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to LOOKED older than I'm. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, i'll not cuz, now i already younger then u grandma....
    just like yeon said... u are grandma... i'll always be your granddaughter... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, anything but dont involve my lovely GRANDPA. Haha!

    ReplyDelete