Monday, October 20, 2008

Really Hope That I Can Go Back To The Past

I really do hope that I can go back to the past to 'repair' on what have I done today...

I asked my friend XXX to go for jogging at 5pm. Since I was studying in TC and I do not want to waste my petrol to go back home then go to Taman Gelora to jogging.... So after finish our study group at TC, then Jun Yan and I straight away went to jogging (we dy brought our sport shoes). Before 5pm, XXX smsed me, and she said that she will go jogging at 5.30pm.

Okay Jun Yan, Harn Wei and I reached Taman Gelora at 5pm, so we started our 'journey' without XXX. At about 5.45pm, we already stop continue our 'journey'. Then I smsed her and ask her whether she is coming or not. Cause my mom called and asked me to go 'da bao'. She said she was on her way to Taman Gelora dy. I reply her that we were going to 'pasar minggu' to 'da bao' then go back home...

Things went wrong from here... When XXX reach Taman Gelora, I saw her faced, is very 'black'. I knew that she will be angry, because I knew her well. Is all my fault, I should have wait for her to finish her jogging then only go to 'da bao'...

BAD CAIYI

After I finish 'da bao', my six sense told me that I should have smsed to my mummy that I have already 'da bao'.. After my message was sent out, a call came in. OMG, my mom. I had a very very bad feeling that she is going to scold me... OMG, she said she had already 'da bao'. Oh shit...

What have I done... Oh, what shit... When my mom was talking with me, she scolded me very badly... SAD!!! haih... what to do...

I really hope that I can go back to the past when those bad thing happen, let me choose, walk every step very carefully...

By the way, thank you Jun Yan for helping me to 'buy' a pack of food from me... If not, now sure got 3 pack of rice in my fridge.... LOL... Thank You...

1 comment: