Friday, October 24, 2008

Memories Album

Since my form 6 life is going to end, so I finally go find out my old Memory Album when I used when I was in form 5. Here are some comments that my form 6 friends left to me that I like most...

Okay, the first 1 I would like to show Phei Yee's. Sure you will wonder why I show PheiYee's out. This is because her handwriting is really very nice and tidy...

Tidy right... She is the second person that I see her handwriting so nice. The first person that I saw her handwriting was when I was in form 2. Her name is Nadira... haha

Next person will be Min Ting's

Although it is a bit messy, but still she wrote the whole page... hehe thanks Min Ting.

Next will be Wei Hong's

"you are annoying". Haha, he wrote this to me... really surprise that he will wrote this to me. But thanks anyway, I'm happy you write your true word to me.. haha

Here comes Joe's,

He purposely write it upside down... He upside down the paper also.. Lol

When I 'terbalikkan' it, some of the word still upside down... ish, I wonder how he write like this. But anyway, do you see him write chinese?? (Joe is a 'banana') He asked Jun Yan to teach him to write de... haha

Lastly, is Jern Foong's
I heard Lai Sim said that at the first place, he just only want to write a page for me. But when he was writting, we were having PA2 (Pn. Azizah's), after he finished wrote a page, still got lots of time to end the PA's period, so he wrote something else in the second page... LOL

For those that I didn't show out doesn't mean that YOURs not nice... All also very nice, just I like to show those that I think is unique...

No comments:

Post a Comment