Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Why

[PAST]
You seem to be like my friend.

I dare to talk everything with you.
I didn't feel stress in front of you.
I asked every question whenever I got request.
I do feel free when talking with you.
Feel that you are like my mother, care about us.

Don't know since when,
you seem to become another person.
This time,
I do not dare to talk to you.
Do not dare to see into your eyes.
I don't even dare to see you.
If can I'll choose not to see or meet you.

[WONDERING]
Have you ever think of that why I act different lately?
Do you realize that I don't talk like I used to be?
Is it because STPM is coming soon, then you begin to act like that?

[PRESENT]
I'm afraid to see you
I'm afraid to talk to you
I'm afraid of you

[FEELINGS]
You were a great person.
And you are also a great person.
I know you are still the person that I first met.
Don't worry, I'll always love you although you treat me like this.....

2 comments: