Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagging

Rules:
  • The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
  • Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
  • Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
  • If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
  • Lastly, and most importantly,HAVE FUN DOING IT.
Okay, for me my perfect lover has:
  1. He must be a kind-hearted person
  2. He has to be love me more than I love him, care for me
  3. Not very ugly n not very handsome cause if too handsome then I'll feel unsafe
  4. Always be my side when I need help
  5. He is willing to share every happiness and sadness with me
  6. He must be very patient, cause for your information I am a hot-tempered person
  7. If can he must like to interact with animals especially my dog
  8. It is better if he is older 1 or 2 years or same age with me rather than younger than me...
I would like to tag...
>> Wei Shin
>> Pui Yen
>> Aimi
>> Madeehah
>> Nadira
>> Sam
>> Phei E
>> Lai Sim

Lol... I don't know who I should tag...

No comments:

Post a Comment