Friday, October 24, 2008

Second Tag

Tagged by Leong
Instructions:

Remove 1 question (any from below) and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What are your nicknames?
-Wong Choi
-Vege-fish (in chinese)
-Masuka (a rude word in Rusian)
(I think I didn't miss out anything...)

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
-eat
-internet
-blogging
-play
-sleep
(LOL, actually I'm talking crap, I follow my mood to do things)

3. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
give up my fat that store in my body, tummy

4. Is there someone in your heart right now?
yeah...

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
nope, I hate the feeling when I not enough money to use. With money, I can use it to buy things that I like. At least I'll be happy when I see something that I like is belong to me... (well I don't mine to share with all the people that I like)

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
my happiness

7. What do you feel like doing right now?
eat as much as I can without feeling full and won't get fat.. haha

8. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
no, because I'm pudency to tell him

9. Do you believe in having true friends?
I believe, but I haven't meet one

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
-good temper
-kind
-love me more than I love him
-be my side whenever I need him to be
-make my feel safe and happy

11. What are the things that will make you think that he/she is bad?
I hate most if someone be dishonest to me, furthermore the 'he' is from my other half

12. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Food that will make me full and won't feel bored when eat for very long time

13. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
I want to be rich, because I won't feel happy if I always have to think of financial problems, I'll get mad about that

14. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
-selfish
-laziness

15. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I don't know. Just be whatever that can make life easier and happy

16. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Like to laugh a lot, not much people can really know how I feel (pretending that I'm very happy)

17. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
This whole world except pollution. (hate pollution)

18. Are you afraid of falling in love?
yupe, cause I have a very bad memory on love

19. Do you satisfy what you have now??
yupe, cause I got lots of lovely friends and they willing to play with my like crazy ppl...

I would like to tag to~~
~Lai Sim
~Kee
~Lovely Sis
~Nadira
~Madeehah
~Aimi
~Wei Shin
(I think that's all)

1 comment: