Monday, October 27, 2008

Time In Grandmother's House

On 24th of October, My mother woke us up at 4.00am. (huh, so early) After finished our washed up, my mother fetch my sis to Stadium Darul Makmur because she was going to her holiday trip with the school trip. After that, we also started our journey to my grandmother's house.

I have cut my hair at my grandmother's house.
Do you see my front hair become shorter??

I did my revision at my grandmother house... I sometimes even did my math in front of the television.
wow... so messy...

I also cooked dinner for my family... My grandma said that I the spaghetti that I cooked is very delicious... haha
Erm... not to bad lar.. hehe

Recently, I notice that below my eye got something grown out.... look carefully, it seems like a pimples...
Do u see that???

Sigh.

I want pimples to be disappear forever, but I know that this is impossible cause of STPM. Just hope that after STPM, my pimples will be vanish forever...

3 comments:

  1. It's sour, spicy and explosive. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you trimed your fringe.. look cute haha.. where you trimed it? wa a lot of food.. making me hungry.. uh uh uh...

    ReplyDelete