Monday, July 26, 2010

Accounting Class...

This is the first accounting class I attend since SPM.
I thought I can throw the knowledge of accounting after SPM
But who knows that I still have to study for this subject again when I am in University
......
......
......
He is a Malay Teacher.
The worst thing is actually there was a class before but we didn't attend because of some reason
AND this we have to thank to one of our coursemate!!!
......
......
*taking a deep deep breath*

Because of him, we have to skip one class which we got no idea that there was a class actually.
Sigh...
Accounting...
too bad is no longer just principle account, but financial account which is actually 100% tougher than principle account...
T__T

God Bless Me...

p/s: I think I have to thank to mummy because forcing me to take account when I was in SPM level so that I am not that blur than those who never study this before.
muackkkssss
Love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment