Sunday, July 25, 2010

Emo Comes When It Wants To...

What happen huh?
I'm kinda emo now...
just because of the trip on September that coming soon...
I got no idea whether to join or not
Since last sem we had been discuss this all the time that we must enjoy during the holiday
and I agreed with that too
I was glad to have holiday trip together
I feel that I've been abandoned...
I feel that nobody ask for the suggestion or opinion from us
and this make me feel that I'm not going to enjoy for the whole trip...
maybe this is just what I think
or
maybe this is just over thinking of mine

Sigh...

What should I do now?
explain to them about what I think?
NO! cause this will be very selfish of mine!
reject the trip?
NO! then I will be alone in hostel during the holiday liao...
just go and have fun?
NAH... I don't think that I can really enjoy with that kind of condition...

So now what???
sigh...
T__T

1 comment:

  1. try to tell them n express out ur feeling ba...actually,bcoz of some reason,i dint folow u guys go for the trip..sorry

    ReplyDelete