Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Update Update!

Guess most of the students have received forward message that about renovation in our campus.  The forward message mentioned about we have to stay in semi-detached until all renovation is done, while juniors will stay in Mutiara which outside of the campus.

Actually I also got no idea whether this information is real or not, because what I can see now, those who now staying in campus are all staying in semi-detached.  Nobody can give a confirmation when we can move into our own hostel due to the undone renovation, but I hope before the juniors come in I can settle everything down to stay in hostel.
Honestly I don't think that semi-detached can fit all the seniors, so I bet we can stay in hostel very soon.  (I scared I am too comfortable to move into hostel =p)

Oh ya, forget to mention yesterday that girls hostel are now surrounded with fences and there is a gate in the middle there.... It is so convenient now that when we want to pass stuff from a block to another block, we can't even have short cut when we are walking... we can only pass through and get into our own block by using the entrance given, unless somebody help us to make lots of big big hole on the fence for us to go through. =p

you can see that the gate is not done yet, but I'm not sure whether they can done in time or not.

And last time when there is no water for us to bath, we have to bath at the tangki which located beside each block and it was open air which means if anybody pass by they can see us bathing.
Now they have make walls surrounding the tangki, so it is safe to bath in there, but I think it will be not much space like last time for us to squeeze le...


now it looks like open air bath room liao... 

This morning before I come to library I had my breakfast in cfc.
There are lots of changes in cfc already...
All the workers there are wearing the same uniform, and they said this is called monopoly like what UM is doing.  One of my senior said that the vegetarian stall that we used to eat no longer working already cause they only want one seller there...  So this means that vegetarians have to prepare their own food... Pity...

They change their name too and they open very early.


So after seeing all this what do you think?
Do you think this is a good improvement or bad one?
I'm feeling sorry to those vegetarians because they have to prepare their own food...
Now I really don't understand what does 1 MALAYSIA mean already....
because if they really make it as 1 MALAYSIA then they should have make sure there is at least one stall of vegetarian stall....  This will only will increase the dissatisfied of students!
So vegetarians friends, you all have to find your own way to eat le...

No comments:

Post a Comment