Saturday, July 2, 2011

First Day Work

As I mentioned in the previous post that I will start my part-time job today.  Since today is Saturday, my shift is 4pm until 10pm.
I thought: is only 6 hours, maybe it wouldn't be that long.  The time might pass very fast.
Reality: Shyt! *looking at the time* (is only 5pm) Why la I feel like I already been 5 hours there...

Spending time there is like hell long!
I got nothing to do when I was there.  When the customers are there, I serve them.  When they are not there, I do nothing!
Can you imagine how boring I am????!!!!
I seriously don't understand why there are some people can work in mall.  I wonder how they spend their time there!!!
Now I'm 100% confirm that I can't work in the mall for long time.  I feel like dying you know staying in the mall for this long!
>.<|||

Alright I still got 11 days to go! sigh...
48 hours minus 6 hours, I still have 42 hours to stay in the mall.
T_____________T
Such a disaster for me...
Luckily the workers there are friendly, at least they talk and chit-chat when there are no customer around.

Oh, by the way they gave me banana...
Ha...
I ate it already, seriously no idea what is the different with the yellow banana...
Hurmp...

p/s: please help me... I wish the time will pass very very fast when I am working... T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment