Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day Work

As I told you that I'm going for confirmation on my job today and it success. I will have to work from 8.00am - 5.00pm from Monday till Friday and 8.00am - 1.00pm on Saturday. The salary there isn't enough for me cause it is really very few but at least they provide lunch for us.

Yup, I worked in a Nursery that I need to teach those standard 1 - 6 students. I am working in the same place as Granpa. Her salary is also same like mine. The children there are naughty but they naughty till make a lots of joy. When you talk to them, you will sometimes get headache because you will very surprise on the answer they gave you. There is a little boy, he is very very funny. when you ask him something, he will answer you by repeat what you asked... Haha

Since I think the salary is not enough, I went to find another part time job to earn more money. As I mentioned in the previous post, I am going to work to night again. I am tired but I'll get lots of money at the end, and it is worthy. I think I gonna find some more tuition for myself to earn some more money... HOHOHO

2 comments:

  1. GO EAT THEM UP AND THROW ICE AT THEM!!! Talk about a kid with Sharingan, better becareful with your techniques, he might used them back against you two after he copied them. Haha!

    One last thing, it's GRANDPA with every alphabets capitalized not Grandpa. Haha!

    ReplyDelete