Sunday, January 4, 2009

School Holiday Is Finishing

The school holiday is going to end very very soon. Of course I'm fine with it, because my holiday is still there although the school holiday is gone. This is because I had finish my secondary and waiting for my result.

Yeah, I know that the holiday is not longer available for me either, cause I also need to find a job to do to make sure that I'm not going to waste the whole holiday just like that before I going into University.

I got a phone call today from a nursery that I had gone for interview few days ago. He asked me to go on Monday to discuss about our salary then after that I'll straight away starts my work!!! But I'm still worry about it, I scared that after the discussion, we got no conclusion then he asked me to go home...

Few hours later, I received another phone call from other company of tuition centre. The person in charge called me and asked me to go to his office to take my schedule of the tuition teaching. I'll be teaching Malay, English, Science and Math on standard 2, 4 & 5. I got 4 classes in a week and each session there will be 2 hours from 8pm till 10pm. And all the classes will start on tomorrow!!!

Aha, that's means that I'm not going to be boring after the school holiday, and maybe my life will be very pack of working. Er, I still do not know that is it a good thing or a bad thing for me. I want my life to be alive but not boring. Hope that I still can hang out with my friends...


Whatever, hope those who going to start working friends will have a happy schooling after today. And, and of course there are something else, cause most of my friends started their work and I wanna wish them having fun when they are working...

No comments:

Post a Comment