Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Or Sad

Definitely you guys know that the result of application of IPTA is out today, I was so nervous from yesterday night.
If you did check thru the website before the result out, you will find out that the date and time were 19 Jun 2009, 11:00 am.
Today I woke up in the morning and the first thing I did was on my laptop and went into the website and wait.
I was so gan jiong, I refresh the website every half an hour, waiting for 11 am to come.
Then suddenly the UPU website change the time, they change it to 12 pm.
wth
But I refresh the website every half an hour.

At around 11.30 am like that, the website change to another skin when I refresh it.
Yeah!!! I can log in to see already!!!
Okay, I get UMS (which is located in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah but I kena study at Labuan.)
Is so far.
That was my first choice, I should be happy with the result that I get.
But honestly, I don't know why I feel so strange.
After I check mine, I left all the message around in Facebook, MSN that they can go check it already.
Oh my GOd, after the news spread out, my MSN is full of messages and calls.

Lots of them call me and ask me about the result.
While I talking to them, I cannot tahan and my tears coming down.
I tried so hard to cover my voice with a normal tone, but still some of them still found out that I was crying.
Crying for what?
I don't know, maybe is too happy or too sad to leave this town that full of memories.
Not just memories, but sweet sweet memories for around 20 years.

For now, I got lots of things to do la....
medical check up
PTPTN
Banking
Laptops

Ah....

No comments:

Post a Comment