Monday, June 29, 2009

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Today is the second morning that I come to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Ehem, I still miss home la. really homesick
That day Joe somemore wanna call me homesick gal. ==

This is the food that I ate there.
They think we are horse gua... that's why they give so much of the vegetable. ==




guess what time is that time?
is only 6pm ler, if I were in Kuantan that time, I don't think the day will be this dark already....
no wonder people who stay in Sabah & Sarawak always sleep early.... @@

I meet new friends here... she is so kind and she gave us to eat this
the cookies really taste good~~~
well, her name is syn wei and she is from KL.
she took the same course as mine too, consider as my coursemate too...
wuwuwu~~~


this is the Dewan Canselor that I went yesterday morning and night.

I have to walk to this hall when there are no raining, means that sunny day.
so yesterday morning, the sun was so bright and we have to walk to this hall and the hall is so shit far away which we have to walk for more than 30 mins.
oh my god!! we are wearing formal attire and we have to walk like that....
sweat!!!
after that we need to wait and Q up for around 2 hours to wait for our turn for the registration.
really headache la!!!

but luckily after the registration we have free time until dinner time...
then after dinner time we went to the hall again for the taklimat ptptn.
this time the sky is crying so we don't have to walk but go there by bus.
thank godness!!!

this piture is I capture in the morning at 6am, which looks like 7am when you are in Peninsular Malaysia.

I really miss home....
Miss all of you la...
really hope can meet you all as soon as possible...

but the way, let me inform you that there will be holiday in August from 15th till 23th.
wanna go home, but mummy ask me to stay at there.... @@
how how how???
really miss home...
sobsob...
T____________T

There are some problems occur in this laptop la....
regret for not format it last time when I bring it to Joe's house.
the Chinese Star cannot be used, the Mozilla Firefox seems to be having problems too.
I couldn't upload photo from Mozilla Firefox into my blog, but I can only do that from Explorer....
Sigh...
Over all the laptop is good in function, just one more thing left, the charger of the laptop is too lose, sometimes the laptop will off by its own...
Dangerous la wei~~~


1 comment:

  1. THAT TIME IS MY HOLIDAY TOO..
    IF U STAY AT THERE,
    I GO TO FIND U LU..
    HEHEHHE

    ReplyDelete