Friday, September 18, 2009

18 ~ 09 ~ 2009

Alright, and again!!!
Again!!! Again!!! Again!!!
Again, there is a birthday celebration again!!!

Today is Casey's birthday.
Honestly it wasn't my expectation that I will celebrate her birthday with her, because we are not a very close friend and I only meet her almost once in 2 weeks. We seldom meet each other although we MSN to each other.
Surely you will ask: then why you celebrate with her?
Actually I decided to help her to celebrate is when one of my senior asked me to pass a present to her. Since I'm going to her house, why not I bring along a birthday cake. So I asked her what cake she likes. She told me cake she dislike instead of cake she likes.
Wednesday, I went to UK to make booking a cake for her, because she said she dislike fancy cake. The moment she told me that she dislike fancy cake, I thought to buy her a simple, plain sponge cake. Hahax, just kidding.

We ate spaghetti and drink wine that night. I was really tired when I reach her house because I went out to town at 1pm and when I reach her house already was 5pm. I could hardly laugh and smile, but is a manners to smile when you go to others house. So I put on a fake smile on my face, is suffer actually.
Since got no transport to be back to our campus after 8pm, so we decided to go back campus by our school bus at 8pm. After we reach home, three of us were exhausted and tired.
Then I went to have a good bath.
While I was bathing half way, electricity being cut off. I got shock and I screamed, but I manage to calm down afterward to continue my bathing after a while.

Good experience though... >.<

2 comments:

  1. haha you were naked in the bath room haha.. i also get it once in casa BJ.. i was scared.. i run out of the bath room straight away luckily i was all most done.. haha

    ReplyDelete