Sunday, September 6, 2009

Assignment + Reality

I know that I should be sitting down, facing my laptop doing assignment but not blogging.
But still I'm blogging here.
=.=
How can I do that?? My assignment shuld be done by Wednesday and I still can pretend there are no assginments at all. Oh God!!!

People said don't 'paktoh' during study. This statement is quite true but if you know how to control yourself then you can go ahead to do what you like to do.
Some how, if anything happen, you must bare in mind that
  • LOVE does not have right or wrong.
  • Both side do have to take the responsible, don't always blame each other.
  • Don't let yourself give up the whole forest instead of a tree.
  • You have to make sure that you are more happy than before.
  • Think positively.
  • Don't turn dead end.
Hope some of you don't always think that the fault is on others, why don't you think that do you make your own mistake at the very first place??
Don't ever forget that there are always a reason on what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment