Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nonsense + Selfish

My breakfast:
take note!
is not coffee!!!

But milo + cereals~~~


Healthy breakfast... wuwuwuwuwu~~~~



Dinner pulak we ate fried rice~~~
and the cookers are:

Yan Qiu and I~~~
Still then, I add my own fried rice with herba eggs.
I have been long time didn't eat herba eggs and I love them so much!!!



Eggs~~~ here I come...

and this is my dinner for yesterday~~~
mummy, I recommand my friend to eat potato chips with fried rice along and she loves it. She even said that she never try to eat potato chips like that before but she really loves it.


*********************************

Something I hate happened yesterday.
Ehem!! what I hate of??
I hate the most people that dun share!!!

Hey xxx, I know you read my blog and I want you to know about this.
For me, you are not a very bad friend.
You shared honestly but you very selfish in knowledge!
Maybe we are too stupid to you until you dislike to share to others and the way when people ask you something you will answer to others in the an impolite way and do you know that people do not like that??
I was really angry with you yesterday and I never thought that you will be that selfish until it happened.

Yesterday morning, you came to my house to gave me something to print:
xxx: do you know that our C++ lab session have to hand in by today??
me: nope, did the lecturer mention about it??
xxx: ya, after the lab session end yesterday before we went out.
me: who heard that?? why none of them mention about it??
xxx: I think only me...
me: aiyer, dun care la. not all of us hear that and we can still explain that she didn't say it out loud. by the way, you finish liao meh?? we still have do-while and while for the lab 3 haven't finish!!!
xxx: not yet, I dun even how to do...
me: see, then how we gonna hand in??

Then we went to our class until 4pm. When our class ended, Jia Ling told me that she has the answer and she was wondering why I never get it and she asked me why xxx never send it to me cause she already sent it to her via email.
When I heard that, I was so geram and I straight away when to toilet without waiting xxx.
I ask my another friend, ### about this and tell her what was happening. ### told me that she also did receive that email from Jia Ling. She didn't send to Sim Sian cause she thinks that it is unnecessary because they are roommates. I understand that. Then she said actually they have received that quite a long time.
After I heard that I was very angry and I thought of the conversation that I written down above. This has show and prove to me that xxx is really selfish. I told someone else who told me that xxx is kinda selfish that maybe she misunderstand xxx, that's why she will have such thinking. But know, I have to admit that I was wrong!!!

xxx,
I hope you can read this post and come to explain to me. I willing to forgive you if you explain to me. I never hope to lose any friend in this campus or you really want to give up this relationship then just go ahead.
Sharing is the most powerful in this world.
Don't you feel happy after you share with others???
For me it is.
I always do feel happy when I able to share my happiness and everything I know to others, because I feel satisfaction after sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment