Monday, September 7, 2009

Frustration + Touching

This few days I really feel of frustration. I didn't show it out on my face and I have to admit that I am very expert on that. There are a lot of things bother me and I got no idea to solve them either.
First of all is assignments. Look carefully, is assignmentS but not assignment. I had been rushing for TITAS assignment last night until 4am this morning.
That was the first time I spend such long time on typing and looking at Microsoft Word for around 8 hours.
Unbelievable!!!
And then I woke up at 7am this morning, I wanted to wake up later but I can't because I can't fall into sleep anymore although I feel very very tired.
But I did sleep in the afternoon right after I finish my class at 12.30pm. I was so excited because the class at 2pm until 4pm was canceled. I bet that the lecturer was too lazy to attend class.

Today, they called me again.
I really miss them a lot, I really hope that I can fly back to find them. I miss the moment we spend whole day in starbucks, shake shake banana together, steambot, and Vcon.
I wanted to join for te basic camp with them, but there are lots of problems that avoid me from doing so. I feel sorry about that, I know that I have made you feel disappointed with my decision.
When they called me, they let me hear 'The Climb', I really feel touching at the moment.
I cried.
The moment you said you love me, you miss me, I really hope I didn't come here to continue my study. I really hope I can telepot so that I can appear in front of you all when I miss you.
Why everytime you all called me, I will still feel touching??
After you all called me, Yi-Tsiang called.
I cried again and I didn't let him notice about this.

Sometimes I thought that I have already adapt to the life without the laughters, tears and happiness, but now and today I only realize that I haven't.
I still miss them a lot.
Everything has change after I meet them, from a person that got no confident to a person who confident and become a tougher person. A big turning point that let me learn a lot of things, a lot of wisdom and knowledge.

To my all dearest, I really miss you all very very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment