Friday, September 11, 2009

Missing You All

After saying 'goodbye' to sem break, here again we are going to say 'hello' to another holiday again. This time the holiday is no longer name 'sem break' but 'raya'.
Yup, that's right. It is Raya, Malay's celebration, but then we other races also celebrate too. But we don't really celebrate Raya, we celebrate and enjoy the holiday given.

There are still a week from the holiday given, but we already got the news that our class are all canceled starting from next Wednesday. It was a bad news and good news for me. Bad news is: if I get to know this news earlier, I might have back to meet my family, cause I really miss them a lot. The good news is: I'm free starting from next Wednesday. But, I still hope that I can go home as soon as possible.

I really feel jealous to them who can go back home. I don't mind for only back home during Raya or last sem break, but at least during these 3 months you got the chance to go back to see your family and friends. Within this 3 months, I got no chance to go back, is such pity. I wanted them to come to find me, visit me. But I know that it is impossible.
Why should they come here to find me?? There are nothing special here at all.

Nvm, be optimistic. November is coming soon, and I can fly for a week. Fly around to find, to meet anyone I like.
Muakxx, I Love You.
so, don't forget to miss me and love me too~~~

2 comments:

  1. Ohyess! Im going home on Raya too =)

    For a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala... I know la, dun purposely make me jealous la

    ReplyDelete