Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Drought!!!

Test again this morning in Dewan Utama, Pogramming C++.
Since the test starts at 9am, so Syn Wei and I meet each other at the ground floor at 8.45am. On the way to the exam hall, I realize that I have forgotten to bring along my matrik card that is very important for a student in the campus. No choice, I have to go back to hostel to take my matrik card.

When we reached the hall, it's already 9am and Sim Sian hadn't arrived yet!!! Oh my God! she slept over on the examination day. Unbelievable!!! After the exam, Sim Sian keep on telling others that she slept over and this was the first time she slept over, the most important is she slept over on the exam day!! She seems to be very proud of her action. +.+|||
At around 10am something, we wanted to go Menara for the next class.
Sim Sian got caught and being told that she dye her hair. But the truth is she didn't dye her hair since she come to study here!
Yea right, I know that Raya is here and you all need money for it, but the money tat u collect are from the student's parents, they also need money to spend on their children!!!

The main problem that I want to complain is the lorry that used to send water into campus was late today!!! Really very late!!! and they cause me got no time to wash cloth and I only bath for one day today...
berbau busuk ady...

Is very sleep now, but I still got a book havent revise and read yet...
guess I have to sleep for awhile then ny continue reading...
No choice~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment