Saturday, September 5, 2009

First Time I...

Labuan is a very very small island.
Nothing u can explore in this small small island, because in this island there are still kampung kampung and beaches.
The places that I go most is in the campus and town.

After 4th of September 5pm, we are released from the exam room and the exam for almost all subjects are officially end.
Few days before we were planing for this day and we expected the day and time come faster. Finally is time to go out, we were all very excited about that.

At 6pm, we start our journey by driving ourselve out to town. Before that, we had made the decision that if the car that we rent is auto then I'll drive but if the car that we rent is manual then Sim Sian will drive. Since the car that we rent is auto, I drive~~~
On the way to the car park, I realize that I have forgotten to bring my license. Then I told them about this, but none of them believe me and said 'don't lie'.
wtf
Weyh, is true that I didn't bring my licence. My license is in my room, my another purse. But still in the end, I drive even though I really didn't bring my license out.
=.=|||
6 pretty ladies in a Wira. Honestly, the Wira really comfortable to drive it. Mummy I wonder why people's Wira so comfortable and yours looks 'lao ya'??
Hehex

First, we went to UK to buy our daily expenses like maggi me, biscuit, cereals, drinks and some stationary. Before that I bought blanket for my own, I feel so 'bahagia' cause I don't have to feel the coldness at night. Then we go buy pot that can cook, fry, boil so that we can cook our daily meal ourselve. When I think of the scene, I feel very happy cause can save money on eating our own food than canteen's food.

After the little shopping, we went to take our dinner.
Guess what we have our dinner??
Something that is very delicious and I have 3 months didn't eat this
.
.
.

is Bah Kut Teh~~~
I still remember that before I come to east Malaysia, I eat once with my family. Now I can have the feeling back although the bah kut teh is not as delicious as in Kuantan.
Mmmmm~~~~ Yum yum...
Before we eat, we went to the air port, cause they wanted to buy McD burger and icecream as their breakfast. I didn't buy because I want to save badget, see!!! I so guai leh...

Here I have alot of first time.
First time I
  1. drive in Labuan
  2. eat Bah Kut Teh
  3. go out or hang out with all gals
  4. drive without license
Really hope next time can eat again with them. =)

p/s: Sian don't eat too much a... if not your pants will become smaller and smaller~~~ hahahax


No comments:

Post a Comment