Monday, September 14, 2009

Human Being

I realize something. There are a lot of different people in this world.

Today I didn’t smile truly from my heart today. I find out it is difficult to smile natural in front of her. I feel weird. Really weird. But I have already promise someone not to tell this out.

Ever since I come to University, study at here, I really find out a lot of things and I really understand a lot of things. Not all people are as kind as we think, not all people are as trustable as we think. Some of them might wear a mask, some of them might not wear any mask but their personalities are really bad. I have to admit that my own personality is not the perfect one but I don’t know why human beings are always like that?

Within this 3 months, I’m not just understand but very understand that human beings love to stay in such a life that having a gap between a person to another one. There are always a distance between each other here. I can feel the friendship over here is different from the friendship in my hometown. I know that you will say that I have this kind of feeling is because I have already know my friends in my hometown for a long time. But let me tell you one thing, some of my friends in my hometown I only know them for few months too, but I can feel the cordial is totally different. I cannot feel the warmness from the friends here. I don’t know why.

One of my friend said, if one day you feel something wrong on a friend, you will feel weird to face that person. True, because I really do feel that today. I really find out I am in difficulty in facing with her, I even don’t know what respond to give when talking to her.

Oh my god.

Honestly, I am now thinking can I facing all of them in this 3 years?

Can I?

Do I need to wear a mask like the way they do?

I think I have to, to pretend that I’m happy with them, to make sure I smile more, to make sure I look happy.

Wish me luck and pray for me so that I can survive in these 3 years.

p/s: dun perasan about this yea... hahahax. I just wrote this for fun~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment