Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Day After My Class End Before Raya Holiday

Yesterday I spent my night at Sim Sian’s house since she will be going back home this morning, early in the morning. So do Shih Yi.

I brought my laptop and the Mathematics reference book along to her house, but in the end I end up with using laptop more than doing my Mathematics notes over there. Sigh.

At first we are so determinate to stay alert for the whole night. By the time around 1am, we started to feel sleepy and started to bring out our junk food as our energy food.

>.< (=

At around 2.30am, I gave up. I went back to my room to have date with Mr. Chou. It was a good night date. I love it.

Early in the morning, I was woke up by my housemate senior. She just wanted to tell me that she is going back to hometown too. So I say goodbye to her and continue my sleep. At around 6.30am, I went to Sim Sian’s house to wish them good luck for their journey. My action make Joey jealous pulak. =.=’’’

So I sms to her to pujuk her so that she can forgive me, like couple. Lolzzz. I think we sms for more than few hours.

Then I went to town to have pizza in Pizza Hut as our lunch and bought some can food and also spaghetti~~~ I’m going to cook spaghetti during Raya Holiday. Feeling hungry after I said that?? Feel to try my cooking?? Come to Labuan to find me then you are able to try all the food that I cook here.

Today was the first time I went to town with my two lao po (老婆), a bit of excited. Today also my first time went to town by school bus, not mini bus.

School holiday will be officially starts on this Saturday, wish all the Malay students ‘Selamat Hari Raya’ and wish all my friends and everybody who balik kampong have a safety journey, and a happy holiday.

p/s: I’m jealous to those who can balik kampong…

Yi-Tsiang, I know that jealousy is useless without any action.


No comments:

Post a Comment