Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dreaming

Friends around me in are leaving one by one back to their hometown. I started to feel the ‘emptiness’ in the campus. I think I’ll going to be very boring and very lonely in this campus.

I’m now waiting for November to come. When I think of November, I feel very excited because I can go back to meet my beloved friends and my family. Honestly, I really miss the time when I can drive out whenever I want to, but now in Labuan, I cannot have that opportunity because I got no car here and I’m not familiar around here.

Yesterday when I went to town I found a high heel shoes. It is really very beautiful and I really love it very much, unfortunately it really cost very high. The price shows RM79.90. When I saw the price, I was so surprise and sad because it is really very expensive.

I wonder anyone can buy that for me although I know that it is impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment