Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In These 2 Days...

I am really sad now, really really sad......
Yesterday morning, I realize I got another pimples on my 'beautiful' face which already have 2 pimples on my cheeks. Then when I was combing my hair, I found that I got white hair!!! Oh My God!!! What happen to me these few days???!!!

So I decided to sleep earlier that night, and I really do sacrifice my time online to sleep earlier. I slept at 9pm, do see what I type?? 9pm!!! Early right?? I also think that... and I woke up 7am this morning. Wow!!! sleep more than 8 hours~~~~

My first presentation starts today. I was so so so nervous but now all is over, everything is over. Thank God...

p/s: am I too stress this few days?? headache, pimples, white hair keep attacking me.... I dun wan them to stay near me!!! can you all please leave me alone????!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment