Monday, August 16, 2010

First Pork Meal In Labuan (Semester 3)

Haha!
That was not the first pork meal of mine in Labuan, but it was the first pork meal for this semester!
It has been awhile I didn't eat pork.  (Sorry for muslim, I don't mean it)
Since it is long time after I ate when I was in Peninsular + now is the Ghost festival (don't you know that pig/pork can avoid dirty thing get near to you?) so I suggested to go eat Bah Kut Teh on the last Saturday.

Guess what?
Before we went out, we saw rainbow!!!
That was beautiful!!!
=)


I didn't take any picture of eating Bah Kut Teh, because we were all starving and got no energy to do that but just eat!

After the Bah Kut Teh, we went McD to hunt for our dessert!

Saw Leng at McD and she show me the door at the restaurant beside McD!
The door is nice!





and then...
DESSERT time!!!




the couple... =p


the lady that always complaint that she is fat as I'm thinner than her (I'm actually fatter than her a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!)


took picture with the 'never get fat' ppl...
~.~



and then 
the couple again... 
hahahax


No comments:

Post a Comment