Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stress And We Ended Up With This

This few days really got lots of thing to do, assignments are not a lot but the content that we need to do is like huge mountain like that... is really a lot lo!!!
Beside assignment, there are something else that I need to do.
I thought this semester will be like previous one, free and only assignment.
So I joined M1M (Malam Satu Malaysia) and JCN (Japanese Cultural Night).
This 2 activities are really stress sometime because time are getting nearer but I feel that nothing done yet!
...
Last few days, I went to have interview to join Ang Pau Night.
After the interview, I feel that I got no chance to join at all.
Well, maybe I should think that the God wants me to rest for the next semester and be guess to watch and attend to the event.

Due to all these stress, I ended up capturing myself and friends...
Stupid picture... L0L


Meng Leng said she is afraid to come to my room liao, because she scares that I will eat her!!! >.<



These are taken before I went to Art Class at 2pm just now.... really feel tired to go class in the afternoon de lo!

and this one is for MUMMY and DADDY~
kiss for you both. ^0^



Pictures with my roommate after class... hahahax





and then these are simply taken by me... angle all wrong de... =.=
that's why the model in the picture also not nice...
(opsssss)

here, Yu Jun and I...
LOVE this picture very much lo... 
^~^

T_T 
Don't scold me for upload all the pictures here la...
hehehex XD

1 comment: