Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another Sunday

Sunday is ending, is evening now, and is going to rain out there.  I'm still the same, doing nothing and all the lazy buds are climbing on the whole body of mine, they make me feel lazy on doing something serious, but they make me hardworking on eating. That's not a good thing for me because they are causing me fat!
The sky is dark now, He keeps on complaining by thundering, I'm glad is just small thunder that won't make me scare at all~

Just finished vampires diaries the 15th episode.  It was interesting English Drama, but I want to thank to my dear friend who taught me how to download movies and dramas!  If not I think I have to go back hometown to get movies and dramas from him which this few days I can only watch the latest dramas by PPS which it is not a very wise choice.

Show you something,

This picture is from Mr. Yuszren's blog (one of our lecturer), he loves photography very much and I didn't realize when he got this!  Surprise me!

Seriously nothing to update today, cause I'm now trying to change the style of the blog here, trying to change this blog into cheerful blog, which mean I will try not to post anything bad or negative here.  Just want to share something positive~

I think that's all for this post.
Cheers~

p/s: nah, post liao lo~
p/s: want rain just go ahead~

No comments:

Post a Comment