Sunday, February 27, 2011

Appreciate Everybody Around You

It was yesterday, I saw my sister posted that she just came back from funeral, my mom's colleague's funeral.  He has already leave us.
My deepest condolence to his family.

I called to ask what happen, because it was so suddenly, seriously find difficulty to accept that he has gone.
I don't know him well, but I know that he was a good person, helped us a lot.  He was nice to us, bring fruits when he bought from out there to us, he even purposely brought something nice to us because he knew that we love that.
He personally got high blood pressure.  One day he unconscious suddenly then brought him to the hospital, I don't know whether the doctor did their very best but he remained unconscious for 10 days and then left this world without saying bye bye to his family and friends.

Sigh.

Nobody will know what happen next.
Your beloved might gone in the next second without saying goodbye.
So, take care of yourselves, especially your own health!  Don't say that life is short, that's why can eat anything you like.  You are true about life is short, that's why you need to take care of your health to make it longer! Make yourselves healthy so that you will have longer life and do things you like!!!
Don't be stingy towards your food, eat those healthy one, eat more vegetables and less meat...
And do appreciate everybody around you, don't make yourselves regret.

Love,
Cai Yi

p/s: seriously never aspect he will just gone like that... I feel sad about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment