Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Home

I'm now finally get to stay in my home sweet home...
Home that I don't have to share my laptop with others
Home that I can online even mummy or sister is using internet
Home that I can online in my room
Home that I don't have to do homework in the living hall
Home that I can do anything I like! (doesn't mean that I can't do anything I like in grandma's house just I can't go out anything as I wish in grandma's house because there got nothing!)

Yesterday right after coming back from grandma's house, immediately I booked movie from the internet! Then we went for movie at 3pm as the movie starts at 4.30pm.

I Love Hong Kong~
That's the title of the movie.
I love the movie because it was funny, really funny!

Then went for dinner with mummy...

and

took some picture before the night ends~




p/s: tonight want to sleep early la~
p/s: thanks to a friend of mine who borrow me his student card~

No comments:

Post a Comment