Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year~

I'm totally in CNY mood already...
Everyday wakes up at 9am... (late lo for my daily routine...)

Too bad I got sore throat which is really suffer because I have to reduce the amount of eating unhealthy food which we will take in a very huge amount during CNY!
There are lots of food at the table there but I can only take very few...
That's really suffering!

Hmm...
Guess I have to drink more water this few days, I mean more water means really more water~  but I will still take in unhealthy food because that is really can't avoid myself from taking them... XD

Confirm that this Chinese New Year I got to have steambot and laksa~
I know that is really lame food or meal but they are all homemade!
Argh.... there are really lots of food leh....
It is very difficult for not being fat in front of all this delicious and attractive food!

Now my bro is addicted with Plant vs Zombie game and this cause my little cousin keep asking me to allow him to play by using my laptop!
(of course I won't allow la... cause the cousin only 9 years old... I scare that he will whack my laptop lo...)
I have to transfer the folder into the PC which is in Grandma's house so that he can play...
You can see sometimes both of the PC and laptop are showing Plant vs Zombie's game~

p/s: sore throat faster go... sun faster come... fats faster go also~ =p

No comments:

Post a Comment