Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back To Track

I'm now In Labuan already.  Although I got 120% of unwilling but I still have to come back to continue my semester 4.
I had a great Chinese New Year although it was very short and didn't get to have any gathering with my hometown friends.

After 2 weeks, I have to pack everything, emotion, and even holiday moods back to campus, continue my daily routine.  Go to class everyday, eat everyday, facebook everyday, dramas everyday...  A boring routine but still have to go on until 3 years end (hopefully no need to extend... God bless)

I didn't say bye bye to mummy this time when I depart to KLIA, because I don't want to show my sad face to her although she know how I feel. Argh.. damn miss home now...
Some of my friends happy to go back to campus, but I realize one thing, most of UMSKAL students are not willing to come back. @@

Missed class for a week, lots of assignments are waiting for me.  Sigh... I can feel that busy life is waving me already...
Hmm...
Have to always think of June so that I got more motivation to stay here...

Argh...
Miss everything in Kuantan already...



p/s: I promise I will take good care when I'm here...
p/s: I want more and more holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment