Monday, February 28, 2011

Reunion Dinner~

Finally we got out celebration after APN.  Previously we had reunion among EXCOs, but this time is all of us, including EXCOs and AJKs.
After all the hardwork, at least we come something in return.
Nice food and wonderful night, I mean wonderful gathering as well~ =)

It was a dinner leh, I mean a proper dinner yet an ordinary one.  Er, do you get what I mean?
That's why I have to put on my make up, so that I will look nicer. (you know la, I am so ugly...)

Then we were so punctual to wait others to come at 6pm but the problem is not all of us were so punctual!!!


omg! what is that smiling face... @@
Took few pictures while waiting to others to come~

We had our dinner at...
and we had

 Taufu,

Asam curry Fish,

Fried Oat Prawn,

Chicken, and

another crispy chicken.
We had vegetable also but didn't get to capture any picture of it, cause it was the last dishes seriously the last one.  We almost finished everything, the vegetables ny been served!... =.=|||

After eating we had karaoke session as well, I was so malu to go up to the stage!!! and our song was... @@
Great thanks to Joan to choose that song!

 Thanks to Syn Wei to present me this~ Seriously love this picture to the max!!!
Muakxxxx~
xoxo~

(people are jealous to us because both of us have dimples!!!)
*proud*

Before we say bye bye to each other, we had our group photo again~
Good Job everyone~

p/s: I look fat in every picture!!! =(((((
p/s: Wish APN 2012 will be as great as this year or better! =))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment