Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yuan Xiao Jie (Chap Gor Mei)

Its Chap Gor Mei, but I'm now at home with my roommate, seriously pity us. =(
Everybody is having fun out there, making fun out there...
But anyway we both find out way of spending time in the last day of Chinese New Year and Eastern Chinese New Year of 2011.


I was spending my time having yam cha session with a hometown friend of mine, which he was having his tea in front of his laptop while I was having my tea in front of my laptop.  
We were looking at each other, talking in front of each other laughing and smiling to each other but we were in different place different location! 
Haha, I am in Labuan while he is in KL!

Who would have treated me so good, I guess no except to my hometown's friends.
Hehe~

Right, I know now is not the time for me spending my time here...
Got to go!
Will update again later~
Ciao~

p/s: er, real one will be post but not here.
p/s: although I'm not very happy today but I still wish everybody around me spent their time happily~

2 comments:

  1. haha.....i go 放孔明灯 wit cousemates on chap goh mei leh....then play from nite time til 6.30am...very happy tat nite.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice... seriously jealous on that... sob sob... *envy*

    ReplyDelete