Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Firewall Broken

The firewall in my body got something wrong and allow the viruses attack my immune system!
And now, I'm officially weak and sick!
Argh...

I don't feel good yesterday after I bath, feel weird in my throat and heat in my nose...
I knew that I'm going to fall sick, so I ate vitamin C, but too bad this time it doesn't work on me...  Its getting worst and this morning even worst...
Sore throat attacking and big flu make me feel weak!

In the morning I still feel okay, but when evening arrive I kept on sneezing none stop.
Sigh...
I want to go shopping today but the sickness make me feel lazy and uncomfortable to go out.
At the end didn't get to go out at all...

I don't care, tomorrow I want to go out!
I want to go out!
I want to go out!

p/s: I hate this feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment